Hold me tight and never slip me off from ur hand

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Fafad Kyoko

I miss her .. But what i can do just let her off and i move on with my life .
She found back her ex already and me myself had to accept the facts .
although i love her , i have to let her go .
Although its hurt , just lemme hurt and let u happy :)
Nvm hope the best for you and him aite ?
Last Long my LittleMissEGO :)

i was thinking who will be my future GF ..
But end up someone called me .
Guess who ??

That's her , SHASHA 
hahs ! miss You alots my dear :)
I miss the ferst tym we meet okehh .
First hug i got from u 
I hope to get u more better love .
As i say in msg :))
Today gonna myt u at
Causeway Point at 5pm :)
Im waeting for u okehh ?
I noe u hate ppl who never be punctual kan ?
Today im gonna being punctual just for you okehh ?
Meet you later BabyPrincess 

♥     I L O V E Y O U S H A S H A    





No comments:

Post a Comment