Hold me tight and never slip me off from ur hand

Monday, March 28, 2011


Look up ^^ 
Who's that girl ?
It's Sharmeila 

About her , i miss everything about her 
i was trying to in her heart back 
I know Love can be sometime hurts ,
but that doesn't mean u can't be fall in love again .

Currently , 
Me and her sharing Facebook account .
So maybe she will be log in my account and sometime it could be me 

I know she scared to be in love again ,
just because of the incident happen few weeks ago .
But i'm here willing to be by her side and guide her
Maybe it take time for her to be in love but i'm right here willing to wait :)

I was so happy cause she post something in my Facebook before she sleep .
This is what she post :
Goodnight Little Jayjay ♥ candy dreams & sleep tight okay? Dream of me please? Hehe ~ but please don't fall off from your bed okay? Y'know, I miss you truck lots. I sayaaaaang you many'many please? ♥ - someone.
Do you know how sweet she were at that point ?
She was damn sweet like sugar please ??
Make me melt man :D

All day night kept on messaging her and giving her support :)
Trying to make us as Closer as last time .
I would just remember for the first time we text each other ,
and she told me being strong and is the better way .
Let your love come back if it meant to yours :)
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥ Nur Sharmeila ♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Do remember im starting to be serious in knowing you , i will stop all the flirty . 
i promise :)






No comments:

Post a Comment