Hold me tight and never slip me off from ur hand

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

                            


This is the last day i spent tym with her . 
Hope the best for her .
I was damn hurt seeing ur blog , like what the hell !!
Haish !
I hope you hapy with your life :))

Checking her profile and GUESS WHAT ?
she BLOCK me from Facebook :(
haish ! WTH ! 
Although its hurts alots i have to accept the facts .
i noe u love Hym tat much ryte ?

Now , get to noe better with SHASHA ferst ..
I started to love her but there is no way havin chance being with her .
MAYBE ?
hahs ! 
I start to noe her from ferst again ..
By this week im gonna myt her :))
I miss you alots man ! 
ish ! 
Currently with nanaFana,Baby epul and waty ...
Zila damn irritating sia !
Seducing nana lak ! huakhuak >_<
eeee ! geli sak ! haha ! 
Klah nak go mandi and siap go lepak ...

♥ I L O V E S H A S H A 

No comments:

Post a Comment